No more carpal tunnel…
Auto Enchanter is a crafting bot for Hypixel Skyblock. It automatically buys and enchants a specified number of stacks for the given item. It does not directly modify Minecraft, the way a mod does. Instead, it’s designed to click like a human, so that it’s completely undetectable by the server. Download the JAR, and double click to run, but read instructions below first.
In-game requirements before you run it are:
- You must have your inventory opened to the full 9-block crafting screen.
- You must put one stack of the item to enchant in the inventory slot directly to the left of the menu star (bottom right corner).
- You must face, and be within reach of, the merchant that sells the item. The closer you can get, the better, so that nothing can block the bot from clicking on him.
- You must set your GUI scale to Normal.
- You must have the default Minecraft texture pack active.
It’s also suggested that you:
- Use this in a Mini server, rather than a Mega, as there’s a lower chance of a player blocking your view of the merchant, which will terminate the app.
- Take the game out of full screen mode, so that you can more easily run this app while keeping the game window visible.
- Shift + x: Terminates the app.
- Shift + p: Alternately pauses and unpauses the app.
Note: the initial popup window has a single field for the number of enchanted stacks to make. For special items, such as string or wheat, which don’t follow the normal 5-stacks-per-enchant rule, do the following: add a space, followed by a second number such as 6 or 9 after the number of enchanted stacks to make. So, if you wanted to create 4 stacks of enchanted string, instead of just ‘4’, your input would be ‘4 6’.
- For wheat/hay bales, the enchanter will work, but can’t keep track of stacks. Just set stacks to a very high number, and stop it when you have enough.
- The mushroom inventory texture is too small for this bot to recognize. If you want to enchant mushrooms, edit the default texture for mushroom stacks to literally anything unique that takes up a full inventory slot.